Read the latest issue of the HealthWatch Newsletter online now!
Our latest issue features four original articles as well as news about our charity's mission to promote evidence and integrity in health care.
The HealthWatch Newsletter remains free to view, download and share. HealthWatch members will shortly receive their personal printed copy of the newsletter if they have opted to do so. Links to the full newsletter and individual articles are below, or access a printable pdf format here.
Inside Newsletter 115
Published May 2021
- NEWS Whistleblower spends over a decade pursuing a retraction; success on concerns over counselling research; webinars and articles; and a new competition
- NUTRITION Should we fight Covid-19 with fermented foods … or not? David Bender explains
- PSYCHIATRY Allen Frances on the growing problem of antidepressant overprescription
- RESEARCH INTEGRITY The dark side of biomedical research illuminated by Geoff Webb
- DENTISTRY Does your child really need orthodontics? Keith Isaacson says sometimes, they really do
Join us by becoming a member of HealthWatch and a supporter of science and integrity in healthcare.