Read the Spring issue of the HealthWatch Newsletter online now! With 10 pages of features and news about our charity's mission to promote evidence and integrity in health care.
The HealthWatch Newsletter is free to read and download. HealthWatch members will shortly receive their personal printed copy of the newsletter if they have opted to do so.
Inside our Spring 2020 issue:
- POPULAR HEALTH James May on the paradoxes of Mindfulness, tennis, and forgetting what you went out for
- PUBLIC HEALTH Why we need to talk about Alzheimer’s, a moving exploration of a difficult subject, by Colin Brewer
- DENTISTRY Keith Isaacson’s report on why implants go wrong makes uncomfortable reading
- BOOK REVIEW Sharon Batt’s book lays bare pharma’s funding trap. Read what Till Bruckner thought of it
- NEWS Find out who will take home this year's HealthWatch Award; plus News in Brief
- LAST WORD Mitzi Blennerhassett is fighting her way onto the government’s COVID-19 ‘vulnerable’ list
Join us by becoming a member of HealthWatch and a supporter of science and integrity in healthcare.