The Autumn 2019 issue of the HealthWatch Newsletter is now online! With 10 crisp new pages of features and news.
The HealthWatch Newsletter is free to read and download. HealthWatch members will shortly receive their personal printed copy of the newsletter if they have opted to do so.
Inside number 110:
- NEWS GP-investigator Faye Kirkland scoops 2019 HealthWatch Award; and some bitesize news
- RESEARCH INTEGRITY A case of bad analysis? Grace Stamate and Hannah Bewley take a hard look at the science behind the IAAF ruling against athlete Caster Semenya
- SURGERY Surgery's dirty secret – the painful and shameful history behind the pelvic mesh scandal, by Kath Sansom of Sling The Mesh
- DENTISTRY Why isn't dental practice more evidence-based? asks Shaun Sellars
- CLINICAL TRIAL TRANSPARENCY The transparency clause after-party - Josselin Canavet on what’s next for clinical trials reporting
- LAST WORDActions taken by a German manufacturer of homeopathic remedies have unexpected consequences, leading Norbert Aust to exclaim: Thank you, Mr Hevert!
Join us by becoming a member of HealthWatch and a supporter of science and integrity in healthcare.