The Autumn 2018 issue of the HealthWatch Newsletter is now online here!
The HealthWatch Newsletter is free to read and download. HealthWatch members will shortly receive their personal printed copy of the newsletter if they have opted to do so.
Featured in this issue:
- NEWS Lawyers attempt to silence Liverpool scientists; HealthWatch Symposium on debunking health myths; Sarah Wollaston to speak at HealthWatch AGM; and other news
- TREATMENTS Multi-needle prostate biopsy - could it lead to cancer spread?
- CONSUMER PROTECTION Machines that can talk to your body - Les Rose investigates claims made for bio-resonance devices
- ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES John Dwyer reports from Australia on opposing extreme chiropractic
- EVIDENCE-BASED DENTISTRY The Advertising Standards Agency shows its teeth!
- BOOK REVIEW The Importance of Being Ernst, by Nick Ross
- LAST WORD David Bender reflects on triumphs of design over utility in labelling
Join us by becoming a member of HealthWatch and a supporter of science and integrity in healthcare.