The Spring 2018 issue of the HealthWatch Newsletter is now online here!
The HealthWatch Newsletter is free to read and download. HealthWatch members will shortly receive their personal printed copy of the newsletter if they have opted to do so.
Featured in this issue:
- NEWS FEATURE There are seven worldwide, fundamental problems with all electronic patient records - and one solution
- NEWS Roger Fisken calculates that the “liquid biopsy” fails the cancer screening test
- HEALTHWATCH AWARDWINNER Deborah Cohen’s no-holds-barred presentation on the dark side of health reporting
- ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES Loretta Marron charts the rise and rise of traditional Chinese medicine
- STUDENTS The winners of the sixteenth annual HealthWatch Student Prize
- POEM The Quack Doctor, a reflection by Caroline Richmond
- LAST WORD "The erotic tendencies of Trappist monks"
Join us by becoming a member of HealthWatch and a supporter of science and integrity in healthcare.