The Autumn 2017 issue of the HealthWatch Newsletter is now online here!
The HealthWatch Newsletter is now free to read and download. HealthWatch members will shortly receive their personal printed copy of the newsletter if they have opted to do so.
Featured in this issue:
- NEWS FEATURE British universities are not sharing the results of their research, resulting in wasted public money and danger to patients.
- NEWS Consultations, awards, a new book, and how patience with homeopathy is running out.
- TREATMENTS How a routine practice during childbirth could be putting newborn's lives at risk.
- NUTRITION Can this best-selling "healthy" 21-day diet plan live up to its promises?
- MEETING REPORT Worlds collide: an on-the-spot-report from an NHS Public Consultation event.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR "Regulatory agencies are like a car with only two speeds - too fast and too slow".
- LAST WORD Another hair-raising story about cancer hits the headlines, but the truth will surprise you.
Join us by becoming a member of HealthWatch and a supporter of science and integrity in healthcare.