The Spring/Summer 2017 issue of the HealthWatch Newsletter is now online! The HealthWatch Newsletter is now free to read and download.
Featured in this issue
- NEWS FEATURE Criminologist Mike Sutton calls for an urgent study into the public health impact of the US president's promotion of the idea that vaccines cause autism
- NEWS Deborah Cohen, BMJ investigative journalist, to receive this year's HealthWatch Award; whistleblower Peter Wilmshurst calls for the Science and Technology Committee to resume its inquiry into research integrity; and more…
- CONSUMER PROTECTION Getting bad science claims off the internet, one website at a time
- NUTRITION Lowering blood cholesterol saves lives — or does it?
- DENTISTRY Want to have straight teeth by Christmas? An expert view of the 6-month smile promise
- BOOK REVIEW sex, lies and brain scans — can an MRI scan read your mind?
Join us by becoming a member of HealthWatch and a supporter of science and integrity in healthcare. HealthWatch members will continue to receive their personal printed copy of the newsletter if they have opted to do so.