Read the latest HealthWatch newsletter: Issue 108, Autumn 2018
Welcome to HealthWatch
We are the charity that has been promoting science and integrity in healthcare since 1991.
We stand for:
- The assessment and testing of all medical and nutritional treatments, products and procedures
- Consumer protection in regard to all forms of health care
- The highest standards of education and evidence-based health care by practitioners
- Better understanding by the public and the media of the importance of application of evidence from robust clinical trials
We are against:
- Misleading advertising of health products
- The sale of unproven remedies to the vulnerable and desperate
- Unethical marketing by pharmaceutical companies
- Misconduct in clinical trials
- Media misinformation on health and nutrition
- Government promotion of health and screening programmes unsupported by evidence
Please note that we are not connected with the NHS organisation "Healthwatch England".